We supply and install all major brands of gate motors and will recommend a reliable brand most suited to your requirements.
- We install both domestic and commercial gate motors and supply 2 programmed remotes per motor.
- Battery back-up is available to allow a limited number of openings during power outages.
- We also recommend installing safety beams on all gate motors to prevent the gates from closing onto cars and causing damage to both cars and gate motors.
- Automatic exit loops can be installed at high access areas such as businesses, schools, churches etc.
- Electric locks fitted to swing gates that release when the gate motors open, provide an added security measure.
For new installations we require access to 220V power that can be run to the gate motor site to power the motors. All cabling is placed in sealed plastic conduting for protection against the elements and pests. We try our utmost to cause minimal damage to lawns and gardens when laying cabling.